Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2022

PREPOSITIONS OFTEN CONFUSED


ЁЯЧУ️ЁЯУМЁЯЧУ️ЁЯУМЁЯЧУ️ЁЯУМ

=================
*PREPOSITIONS OFTEN CONFUSED*
=================

ЁЯФ┤ We come at school every morning.
ЁЯЯв We come to school every morning.

ЁЯФ┤ Someone is standing to the door.
ЁЯЯв Someone is standing at the door.

ЁЯФ┤ We walked till the river and back.
ЁЯЯв We walked to the river and back.

ЁЯФ┤ I'll stay here to next month.
ЁЯЯв I'll stay here till next month.

ЁЯФ┤ Liam has a flat at Paris.
ЁЯЯв Liam has a flat in Paris.

ЁЯФ┤ I can't buy it for such a high price.
ЁЯЯв I can't buy it at such a high price.

ЁЯФ┤ I may be able to go after a week.
ЁЯЯв I may be able to go in a week.

ЁЯЦ▒️ЁЯЦ▒️ЁЯЦ▒️ЁЯЦ▒️ЁЯЦ▒️ЁЯЦ▒️
*Click the link below to study more Activities like above-*


*(Share to all...)*

No comments:

Post a Comment