Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2022

PREPOSITIONS OFTEN CONFUSED


ЁЯЧУ️ЁЯУМЁЯЧУ️ЁЯУМ

=================
*PREPOSITIONS OFTEN CONFUSED*
=================

ЁЯФ┤ We come *at* school every morning.
ЁЯЯв We come *to* school every morning.

ЁЯФ┤ Someone is standing *to* the door.
ЁЯЯв Someone is standing *at* the door.

ЁЯФ┤ We walked *till* the river and back.
ЁЯЯв We walked *to* the river and back.

ЁЯФ┤ I'll stay here *to* next month.
ЁЯЯв I'll stay here *till* next month.

ЁЯФ┤ Liam has a flat *at* Paris.
ЁЯЯв Liam has a flat *in* Paris.

ЁЯФ┤ I can't buy it *for* such a high price.
ЁЯЯв I can't buy it *at* such a high price.

ЁЯФ┤ I may be able to go *after* a week.
ЁЯЯв I may be able to go *in* a week.

ЁЯЦ▒️ЁЯЦ▒️ЁЯЦ▒️ЁЯЦ▒️ЁЯЦ▒️ЁЯЦ▒️
*Click the link below to study more Activities like above-*



*(Very useful topic for all Exams)*

*Share with all...*

No comments:

Post a Comment