Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2020

Speech On Valedictory Function Day.


Speech On Valedictory Function Day.

Very good morning to everybody. 

Hon'ble president of this farewell function, respected teachers and my dear friends, time has come to leave this college with a heavy heart but with the wealth of knowledge. It has been a great learning experience for me.
          I am thankful to all my faculties from whom I have acquired various skills. The blessings of our great teachers are always with me.
           I have learnt how to take decisions, how to behave in society. I have also learnt to be open minded, to value other people's opinions and to consider others' ideas along with mine. Apart from the syllabus, all the teachers have taught me many good things which are essential for my future. I have been given practical knowledge to bring positive changes in my own life as well as in others' lives
I am grateful to all my teachers for their kind help whenever it has been asked for. I will never forget my classmates and their support in many activities which are necessary to become responsible student.
          Once again I express my gratitude towards all my classmates, seniors and all my teachers.
 Friends, wish you all the best for your board exam and the career.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment