Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Speaking English Tips: Lesson 3


Useful Expressions
Students can use these expressions at different occasions.

Boys are playing on the ground.
Girls are sitting in the classroom.
Girls make much noise.
Boys  are shouting.
Vice Principal teaches political science.
Our class teacher teaches us history.
Mrs Awaghade teaches Marathi.
It  is very cold today. We are shivering .
It is very hot today. I am  perspiring.
It is cloudy weather today. It will rain.
It is a bright day.
It is a sunny day.
It is a third lecture l lecture.
 I get up at 5:30 a.m. I take exercise everyday.
 I go to temple everyday.
Classroom smells bad.
We have to carry identity card to the college.
I am taller than you.
Ceiling is too high for me to touch.
Mosquito bit me. 
He  pinched  me.
 Pencil  slipped under a desk . Please pick it up.
Ramesh is calling you. It's time to go back home.

To practice speaking try to tell recipe of cooking in English






Tea recipe.

Add water in a pot.
Add sugar, tea leaves in it.
Add spices you like.
Switch on gas stove.
Bring to boil. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add milk. Boil for a minute.
Switch off the gas stove.
Strain tea in teapot. Tea is ready. Serve it.

Try to tell recipe for omlette/coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment