Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Expansion of idea.

Expansion of idea by Prof. R.D.Dhumal Sir


Expansion of Idea:- 
Written by:- 
Prof. R.D.Dhumal
Junior College, Jaysingpur
Dist. Kolhapur


A friend in NEED is a friend INDEED
        The above proverb tells us the role of a true friend in our life. There are many friends in our life who always accompany us in our good times but as the time changes they run away from us.  On the contrary, a true friend walks in when all other walk away from us in our need.
        The merit of a true friend is judged on the basis of his/her role in our life in prosperity rather in adversity.  I had the same experience in my life. Once, my father failed to transfer the exam fees in time. As a result, I was not able to fill the exam form. I discussed   my problem with a few close friends, but none of the responded positively. I was bit tense. At the same time, Rahul came and handed over me a receipt of fees which he paid without my notice.  It was a great relief for me in such need. That day, I realized that true friend is one who helps you in your need. I gave a tight hug to him as a friend in NEED is a friend INDEED.  
        The lesson I learn from the proverb is to distinguish between a true friend and a flattering foe.
  Marking Scheme
Proper expansion of idea    – 02
Proper introduction             – 01
Conclusion                           – 01               

No comments:

Post a Comment