Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Writing skill - Dialogue Writing.

Dialogue Writing

*Q. Write an imaginary dialogue between shopkeeper of clothes (A) and a customer (B).*
Hints- Customer desires to buy dress around Rs.300. He needs kids' dress. Show how they bargain on the price.

*Answer*

A: Hello. May I help you?

B: Yeah, this dress is really nice for my kid! How much is it?

A: That one is two hundred and eighty rupees.

B: Two hundred and eighty rupees? What about this other one over here?

A: That’s two hundred and forty rupees.

B: Hmm...that’s a bit out of my price range. Can you give me a better deal?

A: This is an exclusive design by Peter England! It’s a bargain at that price.

B: Well, I don’t know. I think I’ll shop around.

A: Okay, okay, how about two hundred rupees?

B: That’s still more than I wanted to spend. What if I take both dresses?

A: Okay, I can give you a special discount, just because you seem like a nice person. Three hundred and ninety rupees for both.

B: I don’t know... It’s still a bit pricey.... Thanks anyway.

A: Okay, my final price! Three hundred  rupees for both! That’s two for the price of one. That’s my last offer!

B: Great! You’ve got a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment